Unified Account Management
- Annual tax consequences for all income
- Estate considerations
- Accumulation, distribution or gifting phase
- Different types of IRAs require different investment strategies
- Alternatives provide both advantages and disadvantages
- Accumulation or distribution phase
- Identify which IRA is the preferred account for each investment type
Taxable Account 2
- Other taxable accounts, including those held at different financial institutions
- Spousal accounts, trust accounts, children accounts
- Investment strategy: market trading, passive investing, fundamental analysis, technical analysis
- Asset classes: Cash, bonds, stocks, funds, options, real estate, others
- Asset Allocation: tactical re-balancing decisions based on changing market conditions versus annual re-balancing to re-align portfolios
Advice and Investor Resources
- Investment research and analytics
- Professional investments advice
- "Cocktail party chatter"
- Growth, income or balanced
- Risk vs. return trade-offs
- Emotional temperment
- Age / time horizen
- Sources of wealth and income
- Liquidity, marketability
United Account ManagementClick here to download our free 30 day trial version to see how Investment Account Manager can help you improve your portfolio management skills.
- When I review my investment accounts can I do so in both a specific, as well as, collective way?
- Are my investment accounts constructed to meet my risk and return profile, both individually and collectively?
- Are my investment decisions considering the many dynamic tax implications associated with multiple portfolios?
- When I rebalance my portfolios, do I realign my portfolios in a manner that optimizes my overall performance, while minimizing my overall risk?